Monday, July 1, 2013

this is war.

For the next month I am going to be documenting (for myself) the changes that occur while starting this new chapter. After thorough research I hope that all of the positives come through more so than the negatives.

Day 1.

No nausea today! Everything I read up on said that would happen but so far, not uh :)

I didn't feel any different really. Just a bit warmer than usual but that could just be the rising socal temperatures. Overall it really was a great day with sun, pool and relaxation. I look forward to many more days like today and honestly hope no major changes occur in the coming weeks.

What I am most looking forward too is to be graced with more patience again. I used to have so much. Over the years its dwindled away for various reasons. I also hope that it takes my focus more towards the important things in life. I obsess over something so stupid. Why worry about someone who clearly doesn't give your feelings a second guess? Why feed into the childish games? Its pointless. I am still young enough to get everything I want out of life. And we only have one so live it to its fullest!

"Its the moment of truth and the moment to lie. The moment to live and the moment to die. The moment to fight. The moment to fight."

No comments:

Post a Comment