Tuesday, July 9, 2013

days go by.

Day 2-9

Positives: All I can say is wow. Who knew that something as simple as a small pill could make such a difference in a persons life. I've been missing out! For eight years I could have avoided all of the negative feelings, the intense anxiety, the carnage thoughts, the insecurity, the tears... oh the tears!!!

My eyes are clear. The veil has been raised. Patience is still thin but growing thicker each progressing day. I see people for who they really are. I can distinguish the fake from the real. I am more motivated - things are getting done! And the best of all, I am enjoying life.

I always knew I had a pretty fantastic life but kind of took it for granted. Who wouldn't wish for what I have? My husband (although still a kid himself most times) loves me completely. He might get under my skin and make me want to shake my fist at the heavens but God knows I wouldn't be me without him by my side. He gave me these three intelligent, challenging, surprising, loving, beautiful children! My Alabama family is absolutely insane but you know what? I wouldn't trade them for $1,000,000,000. They support me even when I am not at my best.

And my friends, the very few that I know are actually there for me and not just for some gossip, are absolute treasures. I don't need 50+ friends like I used to have when I was a teenager. Just give me 1 or 2 good ones, a  bottle of wine and I'll be fine for the rest of my days <3

One more great thing about this though is the feelings. Sometimes in my life I will cry at the most ridiculous things. It angers me because I don't want to be some weeping willow. And now I don't have to be! I have emotions and feel bad for certain situations but they don't make me cry like before. And that is beautiful.

Negatives: Nausea is actually there. It hits about 7 hours into it but nothing I haven't been able to handle.

"So don't sit back and watch the days go by. Are you ever gonna live before you die? And when things fall apart, the world has come undone, leave it all behind. Leave the loneliness alone. You wait forever blind."

No comments:

Post a Comment